Deluxe Yarra Valley Day Tour
A Boutique Yarra Valley Experience
- Meet at our pick up Queen Vic Maket on Franklin Street.
- Travel to Yarra Valley
- 11am - 12pm
- Stop 1
- Wine tasting a Balgownie estate "Balgownie Estate is a prime vantage point to explore Melbourne’s Yarra Valley. A 30-hectare vineyard, accommodation, restaurant, cellar door and spa property located an hour drive from Melbourne CBD or Tullamarine Airport, and 5-minutes from Yarra Glen township."
- 12pm - 1:30pm
- Lunch at 1309, Balgownie estates brand new state of the art venue. 1309 a luxurious foodie destination with upscale modern-Australian dining. Come for the food and the wine, and stay for everything else…
- 2:00 - 3
- Stop 2
- Napoleone Cider & Orchard Bar just a stone’s throw away from the cellar door, Soak up the fresh air and atmosphere of being located right next to one of the valley’s largest apple orchards. At Napoleone Cider and Orchard Bar, you’ll taste three premium on-site distilled ciders.
- 3:00 - 4:30pm
- Stop 3
- Arrive at Helen & Joey Estate, Helen & Joey Estate is one of the most scenic and prestigious wineries in the Yarra Valley. This cool climate Fernando Vineyard, hidden away on Spring Lane, boasts horizon views of nearby mountains and hills. With such breathtaking views and world-class wine on offer, we consider it one of the highlights of the Yarra Valley. Taste five premium Yarra Valley wines at the cellar door deck overlooking the entire vineyard (the view will drop jaws). Accompanied by a fully catered Lunch. (Boutique tip: don’t leave without trying out the famous Unicorn Fizz canned wine!)
- Depart Yarra Valley
- Time to go home!
- Return to Queen Vic Maket on Franklin Street